Here are four simple ways for you to get started investing without a lot of money.
401K – No brainer
ESPP – Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Discount Broker – Schwab or Fidelity
Direct Purchase Programs
Link to returns on ESPP: https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/6boqgn/a_question_about_espp_and_calculating_return_a/
Links to Direct Purchase Programs:
Links to Brokerage Firms:
This list is not exhaustive but is a good start for those without a lot of money. Start early and dollar cost averaging is a way to start cheap and with little risk.
Equipment I use to record:
Equipment used for filming:
Main Camera: http://amzn.to/2dQDpUI
50 MM Lens: http://amzn.to/2dQF5xz
Point and Shoot for wide: http://amzn.to/2dElUU9
Wireless Lapel Mic: http://amzn.to/2dEiMaV
Voice Recorder: http://amzn.to/2epcSyH
Main Lights: http://amzn.to/2eLDzKL
Small Cheap Spots: http://amzn.to/2eLDeaW
Super Portable Tripod: http://amzn.to/2eFsYCK
Nicer Tripod: http://amzn.to/2eFovjd
Disclaimer: I am not an investing professional, at least not anymore and you should do your own research before investing and figure out your risk tolerances.
Spyliving is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Most importantly, do not miss the unique chance to take part in the company’s profit.
FANTASTIC GEMSTONE BOX PROGRAM
Invest in packages with Jolly Coin, and get the share of the profit.
Just to see the bigger picture:
You can earn a profit in Gemstone Box;
You can make a profit within the Accounting program;
Or, you can take a share in the company’s gain of 3%
The secret lies in next:
Even while you sleep, others make a profit for you.
Every second, millions of gamers all over the world are earning by playing the games in our fantastic programs Jolly5mining, Jolly5Xpander, Winnio, and Threeable.
Segregated funds could be for you. An investment with a guaranteed return? How is that possible?
Segregated funds are like mutual funds except the principal investment is guaranteed. In the latest Street Smarts with Taayla video, we talk about segregated funds, their key differences to mutual funds, and why you could choose a segregated fund over traditional mutual funds.
The primary benefit of segregated funds is your investment is guaranteed. That means that no matter what happens in the market, you’re guaranteed to get at least your principal investment back.
We talk about the key elements of segregated funds, weigh the benefits and downsides, and more in my latest blog post: https://engracefinancial.com/segregated-funds-invest-with-more-safety/
Segregated funds are a conservative investment, one that could be ideal in reaching your financial and investing goals
Don’t forget to comment, like, and share this video, and SUBSCRIBE to our channel for more great content coming your way each month.
Stop by our social sites, or leave a comment. Connect with us on our blog https://engracefinancial.com/blog/ or Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/engracefinancialsolutions/ and let us know what you think. We want to answer your questions about investing!
#Vancouver #Investment #Advisor
ACB Stock or Aurora Cannabis Stock is a popular stock in 2019 – but is it a buy? In this video we go over 5 things that you should consider before investing in Aurora Cannabis Stock (ACB Stock).
🔴 *VIP Membership Group* 🔴
View my portfolio & every single trade I make! Join now ► http://bit.ly/2Gk9JfW
1) Medical Cannabis. Canada Legalized Marijuana in 2018, and since then, many investors have been extremely optimistic on how much money companies like Aurora, Canopy, or Aphria will now make. Recreation usage will definitely help push up sales, but the bulk of sales currently still come from Medical Cannabis. In the last quarter that aurora reported, they said that about 55% of total cannabis revenue and 48% of overall net revenue came from Medical Cannabis – this is a staggering number and is still the majority of their cannabis revenue. This can change over time, however, it’s still important to see who else is competing in the medical space and how Aurora stacks up against them as this is still where the money is at for companies like Aurora. The good thing here is that ACB recognizes the importance of this and they even said that they “intend to continue prioritizing medical patients in Canada and globally where margins continue to exceed those achieved on the wholesale consumer market” – in other words, Medical cannabis is more profitable – so that’s priority!
2) International Sales. We all know that the market in North America is massive – however, with the US still classifying marijuana as illegal on a federal level, this makes it difficult for ACB. As a result, ACB has expanded to Europe, and in countries like Germany, they are #1 – but this is a very small portion of their business. There’s still A LOT of potential when we look at the international market, however, there’s a lot of hurdles these companies have to jump over first to get there. ACB is doing a good job, and this could be another huge growth driver for them in the next few years – or could be something that never truly pans out – that’s the risk.
3) Margins. ACB currently has gross margins of 54%, but the previous quarter had it at 70% – so it did decrease but is this temporary? It’s still too early to tell. Now in their earnings they did give a few reasons on why this number dropped – which is I’m sure what investors were expecting some justification on. The biggest things were lower average selling price/gram of dried cannabis, excise taxes on medical cannabis, and a lower mix of higher-profit cannabis oil sales. Should you be concerned? I am. Why did they have to lower prices here? Was it because people aren’t buying? Was it because competition offered better pricing? Are prices going back up or will they continue going down? If that’s the case, then gross margin will keep going down as well. Other reasons outlined may just be 1 time expenses or short term issues including higher costs for new packaging requirements for recreational marijuana products and costs associated with their Aurora Sky facility which is completed.
4) Share dilution. Aurora tends to raise cash by issuing more shares. That may seem simple, however, it lowers the value of existing shares – and this is what dilution is. Aurora keeps adding more shares but it hurts their existing shareholders by doing so and as a result, the stocks performance suffers as the value of the shares have to adjust. The one piece of good news here though is that their CFO confirmed that they are in a good position to fund operations and expansion in 2019 so further dilution this year.
5) Production Capacity. Aurora currently produces about 120k kg/yr of cannabis from it’s facilities, but once Aurora Sky is 100% in production mode (expected by end of march) their new production capacity should jump to more than 150k kg! With this, Aurora is on track to dominating the market with this production and supply, and as a result, can offer competitive pricing without hurting their margins.
#ACB #AuroraCannabis #Aurora #AuroraStock #Stocks
☀️ Referral Tools ☀️
TipRanks ► http://bit.ly/2Gsml5L
Webull (Free Stock) ► http://bit.ly/2VS0QR2
Betterment ► http://bit.ly/2ZiITgH
Questrade (Canadian Broker) ► http://bit.ly/2UOjPzP
TradingView (Best Charting Tool) ► http://bit.ly/2vaddw9
☀️ FREE Facebook Group ☀️
Join the Positive Investing Facebook Group ► http://bit.ly/2v6UfGM
Please LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE to support the channel – it helps the channel immensely! Remember to invest positively.
Disclaimer & Affiliate Link Disclose: The views & information in these videos is strictly for educational purposes only. I will not be held liable for your gains or losses incurred from the stock market. I’m affiliated with TipRanks, TradingView, Questrade, Webull and Betterment, however this does not influence my opinion on these platforms.
Subscribe for more videos like this: https://goo.gl/VkSGSU
Hello to all is video Mai dosto simply apko btaya Gaya hai ki stock market aur mutual fund k baare Mai stock market main ya mutual fund Mai investment krna thik hoga direct ya nhi .. Hope you like this video do share and also subscribe